Monday, January 23, 2012

Why didn't I get anything done Saturday

Husband left to see a hockey game that was 2 hours away.  Me and two kids home alone on a day of a snowstorm.  Worse than that my son was going through a huge regression.  Enough said?  Well here's more.
  • My son had 2 pee accidents that left puddles on the floor and four, yes FOUR poop accidents.  All in underwear because he's supposedly potty trained (I hate regression!).
  • My two year old had a pee accident (she hasn't had one in months)
  • Laundry three times.  I really should have waited until the day ended to just do all those accidents together!
  • My son decided to dump chocolate milk all over table and draw in it.
  • Then he ripped off all the pictures on the fridge and threw the magnets everywhere.
  • I really needed a break so I let him take a shower only to find that he had gotten out, grabbed the liquid hand soap from the sink and dumped it everywhere.
  • In between the messes and accidents he was making, he surfed the kitchen getting into cabinets, fridge, pantry trying to haul anything and everything out.  
  • For my sanity in the afternoon, we took a ride in the snowstorm.  (Rides are the only way he will sit for more than 2 minutes..so worth the risk of driving slippery roads!)
So that is why I didn't get anything done Saturday. 

No comments: